APPLE MACBOOK PRO WITH APPLE M1 CHIP (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
Laptops provide you with the best of both the worlds with the maximum portability and larger memory size. It allows you to keep your work organized. Apple launched Apple MacBook Pro with an Apple M1 chip. This chip has been designed specifically to work with the most advanced desktop operating system, macOS Big Sur. With M1 every Mac is transformed into a completely different product.
Features and details
- Longest battery life for up to 20 hours, the longest ever in MAC
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to get through workload quicker than ever.
- 8-core GPU offers you 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive games and apps.
- For fast and fluid work 8GB of unified memory is what you need for better performance.
- For incredible performance, the active cooling system helps in sustaining.
- FaceTime HD camera has an advanced image signal processor for sharper and clearer video calls.
- SSD storage launches and opens files in constant.
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors enables incredible image detail.
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced learning of machine.
Earlier, Mac needed multiple chips to deliver different features such as I/O, processor, security, and memory. For more simple, efficient, and amazing performance these technologies are combined into a single system on a chip M1. It is the first computer chip built using 5-nanometer process technology. This is the first system on a chip that integrates RAM, CPU, GPU, and everything.
UNIFIED MEMORY AND DESIGN
The new storage controller has a 2x faster SSD, with the M1 MacBook Pro able to be configured with up to 2TB storage. MacBook Pro has an aluminum body with a large force touch trackpad, a 13.3-inch display with slim black bezels, and speakers at the side of the keyboard. It comes in two colors silver and grey.
KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD
MacBook Pro has a magic keyboard with a refined scissor mechanism. It offers up to 1mm key travel for a stable key feel. Touch Bar is placed at the top with touch-based controls. It also has a Touch ID fingerprint sensor which can be used to unlock the Mac, make payments, and more protected Touch ID. Apple MacBook Pro with M1 chip has two thunderbolt3/USB 4 ports that support up to a 6K external display. The MacBook Pro works with Wi-Fi 6 or 802.
This MacBook Pro has built-in support for hearing, vision, learning, and mobility that makes it accessible for people with disabilities. With Apple MacBook Pro M1, you can create and do amazing things. Its performance won’t disappoint you.